Urbana at Emaar South

Easily one of Dubai's up and coming developments master-planned by EMAAR. Urbana III is ready to move in villas with a limited time offer – Pay 10% only and move in. Pay for the rest of 90% over 5 years. Absolutely ZERO interest of DLD Fees to pay. A stone's throw away from Expo 2020 site and 18-hole championship golf course.

The District Park is already open for families to enjoy. Get in touch now to learn more.