Finding the right commercial space for you
We excel in marketing commercial property including logistics & industrial, prime retail spaces, and prime offices. The establishment of Free Zones in Dubai has led to the Emirate becoming one of the most attractive investment hubs on the planet. Each business has unique requirements of Free Zone or DED licensing. haus & haus will help filter and select the right commercial space for you.
Whether you need a brand new fitted office to a warehouse and everything in between, our dedicated team will help you deduce between popular Free Zone areas such as DIP, JAFZA, DAFZA or the top DED areas, and the various key office/retail locations. Our Commercial division covers offices, industrial spaces, retail spaces, as well as off-plan properties.
Your Bespoke Guide for purchasing Commercial Property in Dubai
The process of purchasing a commercial property differs from purchasing a residential property. Our Commercial Buying Guide is designed to guide you briefly through the various steps smoothly:
1. Preparation of documents – The collection of appropriate documents is key when buying Commercial Real Estate. If the company is based internationally, the documents must be attested in the UAE. haus & haus can help facilitate this process. Documents would include:
• Valid passport copies of all buyers
• Valid Board of Resolution
• Valid Certificate of Incorporation
• Valid Memorandum of Association
• Signee Authority Letter
• Signatory Passport Copy
2. Obtaining license/ Setup fees – Obtaining a license from the Dubai Economic Department or Free Zone is the second step towards purchasing a commercial property. Set up fees will be determined by the number of activities your business is licensed to practice, location, type of license, as well as the name on the trade license.
3. Location, location, location – Location is everything when it comes to running and/or operating a business. haus & haus’s dedicated area specialists are well informed of which areas are appropriate for your business activity and will guide you accordingly. Whether you are looking for an office space, warehouse, storage space, or labor camp, haus & haus has it covered.
4. Financing – There are several local lenders that can aid you in obtaining financing for a commercial purchase. If needed, haus & haus can connect you with trustworthy mortgage lending entities at competitive market rates – with packages tailored to your own financial capacity and needs.
5. Facilities/ Restrictions – Each business has unique requirements. Criteria such as power voltage capabilities, parking spaces, telecommunication systems, fitted spaces, shops and restaurants (in the locality) are all essential points to consider before investing in your commercial space. Your dedicated haus & haus agent will filter options accordingly based on the facilities/ resources available.
6. Making an Offer – Congratulations! You are now ready to submit an offer for your desired Commercial property. Once accepted, your dedicated haus & haus consultant will advise you on the status of the latter steps and transfer.